Thinking of attending the 2012 Lectora User Conference? Don’t delay – we have a special gift for the first 500 people that register for the event, a gift that includes more than $800 of fantastic and free e-Learning products and services! Now in its eighth year, this annual event is on its way to to being the best Lectora User Conference yet.
The Lectora User Conference Appreciation Pack is filled with valuable goodies that will enhance your online computer-based training, including:
- 1 free license of Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software to help you create jaw-dropping rapid e-Learning presentations in a instant. Snap! by Lectora, introduced at the 2011 Lectora User Conference, packs a punch and will ramp up any PowerPoint presentation.
- 1 free license of Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder to help you create inspiring Flash animations – no training necessary. Snap! Empower is the perfect complement to Snap! by Lectora and some even call this pair of rapid e-Learning dynamos the dynamic duo.
- One free copy of the eBook “Exploiting Chaos: 150 Ways to Spark Innovation” by Jeremy Gutsche, award winning author, TV host, and Chief Trend Hunter at TrendHunter.com, to ignite your passion and spark new ideas.
- A free copy of “Get Bold” by Sandy Carter, best-selling author and IBM Vice President Social Business and Collaboration Solutions Sales and Evangelism, to learn how you can integrate social business into your organization.
- A surprise Appreciation Pack addition valued at approximately $600 that is sure to blow you away
In addition to the Appreciation Pack, Lectora User Conference attendees will have access to countless opportunities to sharpen their e-Learning skills, network with industry professionals and learn new Lectora trips and tricks to apply in their own e-Learning endeavors.
The 2012 Lectora User Conference is May 22 – 24, in the heart of downtown Chicago. Check out the conference website to learn more details about the conference, including the full schedule and how to reserve your spot at the premier e-Learning event of the year. We hope to see you in Chicago!