Kick-start your 2017 Lectora® User Conference experience with a pre-conference training class! We’re offering three of our most popular classes on Tuesday, May 2, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati.
Choose from these 3 classes:
Lectora Inspire Intermediate Training
This class goes above and beyond the basic uses of Lectora, focusing primarily on the use of variables and conditional actions within a title. In this course, you’ll learn how to take your Lectora knowledge to the next level. You’ll use variables to track user interactivity, display both generic and user information, and conditionally branch within a title. Finally, you’ll learn how to publish a title to AICC/SCORM, for use within a learning management system. (Before taking this course, you should be comfortable with creating a course structure, adding content to a title, creating buttons, and have an overall understanding of Lectora’s book metaphor, inheritance, and modes. These concepts are covered in the Lectora Fundamentals training.)
Lectora Extreme/Games Training
Conducted by Daryl Fleary, Lectora/Lectora Online Product Manager, this class focuses on advanced uses of objects, variables, and conditional action groups to create sophisticated eLearning content and games. You will learn how to build on existing knowledge and experience and combine seemingly unrelated functionality in advanced ways, including:
- Using user-defined variables and random value variables to create complex conditional actions
- Creating action groups to perform multiple actions and repetitive sequences needed for gaming logic
- Using non-typical combinations of tests and questions to create instructional review games
Before taking the Lectora Extreme/Games course, you should have a solid understanding of:
- Actions (e.g., triggers, actions, sequencing, delays)
- Questions (e.g., choices, properties, point values, feedback)
- Tests (e.g., test properties, behavior, results)
…and some experience with user-defined variables and conditional actions.
Extending Lectora With Scripting
Some of these classes aren’t often available, so sign up now to reserve your spot.