It’s an election year here in the United States, and the campaign trail is heating up. In the spirit of democracy, I’ve created an eLearning ballot for this month’s Best of eLearning. There are two categories—Best Blog Series and Best News. Take a look at the candidates for each and leave a comment sharing which candidates get your vote!
Best Blog Series
1. Have you read the Downright Sneaky Lectora® Tricks blog series by John Mortenson yet? These step-by-step, screenshot-packed tutorials are fantastic! Join us on the blog this week and next week for Parts 3-5.
- Does your job require you to build 508-compliant or accessible learning content? Then you need to read this blog series. Keep an eye out for the third and final installment!
- Creating Accessible eLearning: What You Need to Know
- How to Use Lectora to Create Accessible Courses
- Lectora by Trivantis® was named to the 2016 Top Authoring Tools Companies List by Training Industry, Inc. This is the fourth year that Lectora has been named to Training Industry’s annual list.
- Check it out here: 2016 Top Authoring Tools Companies List.
- There’s another Responsive Course Design™ (RCD) webinar coming up! If you haven’t tried out RCD in Lectora Online or Lectora 16, this webinar will give you a great overview of the new feature.
- Register here: Responsive Course Design in Action: What You Need to Know.
- Did you know that GoAnimate just released new customizable characters? They have more realistic eyes, new hairstyles, new poses and industries like fitness, plus more variety in attire choices. Now you can make your eLearning videos even more customized to your learners!
- See all the new additions here: New Year, New Look: Customizable GoAnimate Characters Get an Update.
- Every new year brings new trends, new “colors of the year,” and other predictions hitting the news. The eLearning Brothers shared a great overview of upcoming design trends that you can incorporate into your learning content.
- Read it now: 2016 Graphic Design Trends for eLearning Aficionados.
Remember to leave a comment with your vote for each category. Happy eLearning voting!