We began 2017 with a few awards, and February added to those accolades. Thanks to all our CourseMill®, Lectora®, and ReviewLink™ users—we’re getting excited to see many of you at our user conference this May.
Here’s the top news, articles, and announcements from Trivantis® and around the web this month:
Awards and Achievements
- CourseMill was ranked in the 2017 Top 50 LMS Report by The Craig Weiss Group, LLC. Read all the details in the press release: “Trivantis Announces CourseMill Featured in 2017 Top 50 LMS Report.”
Regarding the inclusion of CourseMill on the 2017 Top 50 LMS Report, Craig Weiss, CEO and Lead Analyst of The Craig Weiss Group, LLC, said, “CourseMill is an excellent LMS choice for those looking to save valuable time on reporting and have the ability to customize their reports according to specific requirements. In addition, CourseMill’s Advanced Reports make it easy to track learning and present results to managers and stakeholders in visual charts and graphs.”
- The U.S. Access Board announced that organizations must comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA by January 18, 2018. Both desktop and online versions of Lectora comply with these accessibility standards, so Lectora users can comply with WCAG 2.0 AA now. Find out more here: “Trivantis Leads the Charge for Compliance With WCAG 2.0 AA Standards.”
2017 Lectora User Conference (with sessions on Lectora, CourseMill, and ReviewLink)
- Take a look at these important announcements about the 2017 Lectora User Conference. Have you registered yet?
- “Mission Report: Gamification Track Added to LUC 2017” – This year’s conference is packed with gamification and branching scenario sessions. Plus, the keynote speaker is gamification expert Dr. Karl Kapp.
- “Mission Report: LUC 2017 Audio & Video Track” – If you want to learn about using audio and video in your eLearning, you have some great breakout session opportunities at LUC 2017.
- “Lectora Live! 46: Stephanie Ivec, the Queen of the LUC” – Trivantis Events Coordinator Stephanie Ivec shares the scoop and a few secrets on what we have planned for this year’s Lectora User Conference.
- Book your hotel soon to get the exclusive conference room rate of $159/night at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. Room rates expire March 27, 2017, or when the block is sold out.
- We announced the next Lectora Contest on the Trivantis Community. Find out how to enter here: “Contest 18: Game On!”
- “How Auto-Owners Insurance Is Using CourseMill and Lectora to Create and Deliver Self-paced Training” – See how engaging this non-linear eLearning is in this case study with Auto-Owners Insurance.
- “Why a Lectora User Should Use GoAnimate” – Great points on the benefits of using animation and video in your eLearning.
- And on the GoAnimate blog, check out these steps on using GoAnimate with Lectora Online: “How to Combine the Power of GoAnimate and Lectora Online.”
- Wondering what else you can do with Camtasia® in Lectora Inspire? Check out this DIY on the TechSmith blog: “How to Create a DIY Green Screen Video Effect.”
- Plus, the eLearning Brothers shared a helpful Camtasia tip on their blog: “Camtasia Essentials: Organizing Project Files.”
Have another article to add? Share it in the comments below. For the latest news and free eLearning resources delivered right to your inbox, subscribe to Trivantis emails.