What’s New in Lectora Online 3.1
May 25 • 1:30 PM EDT (GMT-4)
Join Product Manager Daryl Fleary for a free webinar as he shares what’s new in the latest update of cloud authoring tool Lectora Online. Additions in Lectora Online 3.1 include:
- Customizable test results pages designed to work with responsive titles
- HTML5-based media players improve mobile delivery by eliminating Flash
- New shape styles such as stars and callouts
- Enter text directly into shapes
- Object Rotation: Flip objects horizontally, vertically, or rotate them to any angle
- Dynamic Text: identify text as “dynamic” and update it after publishing
- Tag and Search: add title labels to identify and easily locate content
Lectora Online 3.1 also includes several other new and upgraded features—saving you development time, plus allowing for increased integration with Lectora 16.1 desktop. Sign up for the webinar to learn more!
5 eLearning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (Examples Included!)
June 29 • 1:30 PM EDT (GMT-4)
Join Joe Ganci, aka eLearning Joe, as he shares the top 5 costly eLearning mistakes and how to avoid them. Discover:
- Vital first steps that people often skip
- Instructional design mistakes that kill learner engagement
- Why you must think about the technology first
- Ways to build a better mobile course—see Joe’s sample course!
- How NOT to evaluate results
Attending this FREE webinar will save you time and money in your future eLearning development. Don’t miss out—register now.
Recorded Webinar: xAPI in Practice - Moving Beyond SCORM to a Big Data Future
The Big Data floodgates have opened, yet most organizations have very little insight into the learning they are delivering beyond who took and completed a course. The problem is that learning technology has traditionally been unable to capture much else. The advent of the Experience API (xAPI) seeks to fundamentally change the way organizations deliver, track and measure learning.
As the learning ecosystem expands to include social, mobile, collaborative and other informal experiences, organizations need a solution to track and measure their efforts in these areas. xAPI is poised to set organizations free from the restrictions of SCORM and allow them to explore new learning opportunities.
Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst with Brandon Hall Group and John Blackmon, CTO of Trivantis as they discuss the xAPI standard and look at practical applications companies are using today.
Discussion topics include:
- What is xAPI and why does it matter?
- What are the practical applications of xAPI?
- Examples of xAPI in practice
- The future of learning standards
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
Send us an email to start chatting with an account rep.