Lectora User Conference Sessions
"Control Your Energy" With Lectora - Games in a Learning Environment
Dr. Carlo Tognoni, CEO
- Create a complex navigation scenario using Lectora
- Integrate HTML5 games in Lectora
This session presents an edutainment application made in Lectora that integrates a number of Web technologies, including:
- external libraries, such as GreenSock animations
- server integration: data is stored and read to a MySQL database on a server
- HTML5 custom made objects that graphically display Lectora variable values
- customized eLearning Brothers HTML5 games, where the graphics were entirely rebuilt
- arcade-style games made with Construct2 by Scirra in HTML5 integrated into Lectora, with variable values passing
See why Lectora’s flexibility, power, and openness cannot be matched by competitor's products.
Carlo Tognoni graduated in Solid State Physics at the University of Milano with full honours in 1984. After working in the industry as researcher and marketing manager, he started his own business in 1990, founding CT2, a company focused on innovative ways of delivering knowledge and training. Carlo Tognoni acts as a consultant for companies in Italy and abroad on eLearning issues and museum exhibits. He has been appointed contract professor at the University of Piemonte Orientale for teaching “Multimedia systems” and designed and taught a master on Instructional Design at Istituto Europeo di Design. CT2 resells Trivantis products in Italy. He is member of Society Italiana di Fisica, European Society of Physics, Science for Fun.
Dr. Carlo Tognoni