Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
…Is to submit a 2017 Lectora User Conference speaker proposal!
DEADLINE EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND
We’re eager to see all the groundbreaking ways you’re using Lectora and CourseMill. But because you asked so nicely, the deadline to submit your speaker proposal is February 1, 2017. You’ll hear from us by February 17, 2017, if your proposal is accepted.
We’re looking for proposals that showcase exceptional new uses, ideas, and techniques for using one of our authoring tools or learning management and delivery solutions.
This year, you can submit a proposal for one—or all—of three different presentation types: a standard presentation, a hands-on workshop, or a lightning talk. (Check out the blog and webinar we did to explain lightning talks a little more.)
Benefits of presenting at the 2017 Lectora User Conference?
- Share what’s possible with Lectora or CourseMill projects and inspire your peers. You could help them have their next eLearning epiphany.
- Earn bragging rights, of course! “Conference presenter” always looks nice on a LinkedIn profile or email signature.
- Free registration!* For each standard presentation or workshop accepted, one complimentary conference registration will be given. If you have already registered and paid, you’ll be refunded. Lightning talks are not eligible for complimentary registration.
Some suggested topics for presentations are:
- Instructional Design
- Mobile Learning/Responsive Course Design
- Social Learning
- Collaborative Development
- Learning Management Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Initiatives/Case Studies
- How-To/Development Techniques
- Rapid e-Learning Development
Ready to take on this mission? You can submit as many proposals as you like—just make sure to submit a separate form for each proposal.
*Lightning talks not eligible for complimentary registration.
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
Send us an email to start chatting with an account rep.