The following features are available in ReviewLink 3.4
Reviewlink 3.4 New Features
Global comment indicator
Reviewers can add an indicator alerting the publisher to treat a comment as applying "globally" throughout the content.
Agree button for Reviewers
Reviewers can quickly indicate agreement with another Reviewer's comment, improving tracking and decreasing review time.
Publishers and Reviewers can indicate a priority for each comment, from Highest to Lowest.
Enhanced Statuses for Publishers
Publishers can select from an expanded list of predefined statuses or add their own unique status, facilitating improved communication with Reviewers and stakeholders.
More Recently Added Features
Page markup tools
Draw directly on the page to add visual comments:
For each tool, select the desired color and thickness. You can use the tools on any device. Your drawn comments will be saved as an image attachment and indicate in which device and orientation they were added.
Support for Lectora 17
- Seamless Play publish option: Titles published with this option will smoothly flow from page to page, eliminating the screen wipe commonly associated with HTML pages.
- Auto-play media on mobile devices: When published using the Seamless Play option, media files will honor the Auto-Start selection on mobile devices.
- Persisting background audio: Background audio files will play continuously across pages.
- Anchored position of objects: Anchored objects will maintain their location on the page within the view, even when the view is scrolled.
- BranchTrack scenario-based simulations: Titles containing BranchTrack exercises will run flawlessly in ReviewLink™.
- SVG rendering of shapes and buttons: Using scalable vector graphics technology, published content will remain crisp and scalable on high-resolution displays.
You can upload and test SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 content from Lectora®, Lectora Online, Storyline®, and Captivate®. While not specifically supported, SCORM content created in other tools may be uploaded as well.