Lectora Publisher Version 12.0.2 (Lectora Only)
Run this update program to update Lectora Publisher 12.0.1 to 12.0.2. You will need to have Lectora Publisher 12.0.1 installed prior to running this service pack.
February 11, 2015
Lectora Publisher 12.0.1
- Download the Publisher_Update-v12.0.2.exe file.
- Double-click the Publisher_Update-v12.0.2.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
This service pack is available for download in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Using the “Go To Web Address” action to open a PDF document in Run Mode no longer crashes Lectora.
- Issues that prevented button actions and effects from rendering properly in Internet Explorer have been resolved. Tags have been added to all published pages to prompt IE to run in compatibility mode in order to ensure the most modern browser experience.
- Users can now use the Enter key to select a button in published content when JAWS is running and the Web Accessibility Settings option has been set.
- Issues have been resolved that required users to select the “OK” button twice in a pop-up message when working with published content from titles using Web Accessibility Settings.