Release Notes: ReviewLink 3.0.14
January 14, 2016
Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
ReviewLink 3.0.14 includes the following Fixes:
- RL-275 – Publishing a course from LO to ReviewLink that contains an ‘&’ symbol in any of the page names now launches the content window in ReviewLink as the proper size and displays the entire content of the course without requiring a scroll bar to view it.
- RL-135 – The Comments Due pop-up calendar window on the My Published Content page no longer cuts off the months or shortens the calendar window length when navigating to different months or years.
- RL-264 & RL-266 – The Comments Due pop-up calendar window on the My Published Content page now successfully displays the entire calendar when it is opened, fixing the issue where only the header was displaying.
- RL-261 – Updated Manage Subscription window Phone Number data entry field to support international phone formats.
- RL-185 – Updated the graphics and pop-ups to display correctly on the site in the language selected from the My Language drop down on the User Details tab in the Account Settings window.