Attendees of the 2013 Lectora® User Conference learned valuable timesaving tips from e-Learning expert Diane Elkins. In her presentation, “Top 11 Tips for Lectora 11,” Elkins demonstrated step-by-step ways to reduce e-Learning development time and increase overall efficiency.
Elkins had a great list of tips for new Lectora Version 11 to share with e-Learning conference attendees, who were eager to learn from her expertise. Here are her top 5 tips:
- Use the Quick Access toolbar in the upper-left corner of the interface to your advantage. Move and customize the toolbar for quick access to the tools you use the most.
- Add images to the Title Resources and My Library, so you can save time when reusing images in the Media Library.
- Change object Properties efficiently by selecting multiple objects together and then making all your changes at once.
- Use the Action Pane to quickly review actions and troubleshoot your interactions. You can see all the actions on an object, including the trigger, target and whether or not there is a condition present.
- Add Page Titles and Breadcrumbs, which are smart text objects that automatically add the page title or chapter and section title to your course.
When you incorporate these 5 timesaving tips and tricks for Lectora V11, you’ll not only be more efficient in your development, but you’ll also improve the quality of your entire finished e-Learning course.
Subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog for more tips and tricks like these from the 2013 Lectora User Conference! Or visit Lectora University for all the resources you need for e-Learning development.