Release Notes: ReviewLink 3.3
December 8, 2016
Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
ReviewLink 3.3 includes the following updates and fixes:
Page markup tools. Draw directly on the page to add visual comments:
For each tool, you can select the desired color and thickness. You can use the tools on any device. Your drawn comments will be saved as an image attachment and indicate in which device and orientation they were added.
Support for Lectora 17:
- Seamless Play publish option: Titles published with this option will smoothly flow from page to page, eliminating the screen wipe commonly associated with HTML pages.
- Auto-play media on mobile devices: When published using the Seamless Play option, media files will honor the Auto-Start selection on mobile devices.
- Persisting background audio: Background audio files will play continuously across pages.
- Anchored position of objects: Anchored objects will maintain their location on the page within the view, even when the view is scrolled.
- BranchTrack scenario-based simulations: Titles containing BranchTrack exercises will run flawlessly in ReviewLink™.
- SVG rendering of shapes and buttons: Using scalable vector graphics technology, published content will remain crisp and scalable on high-resolution displays.
Issues fixed in this release:
Storyline SCORM 1.2 and 2004 Reviewer comments are not populating in the Publisher account.
Bypass Lectora maintenance checks if StoreIntegration is false OR MPCheckURL is empty or null. Affects self-hosting customers.
Storyline SCORM files without slide info appear to hang when uploading, causing content item count to falsely increment and users to reach max limit.
Uploading existing Storyline SCORM 1.2 & 2004 content updates the status for all existing comments to “Archived.”
Lectora title launched in iOS mobile has gray bar on bottom of screen when initially opened.