Lectora Desktop currently has the following known issues:
All issues are current as of 5/31/2017
Select the appropriate tab below to review specific known issues. Please see the Release Notes for a full list of issues resolved in the most recent release.
- Print Current Page action will only print one page in Firefox
- Actions tied to event flags at the end of audio/video do not fire
- OnDone Action does not fire with .WAV files on IE
- m4a Does not play in Awesomium (RUN MODE/PREVIEW)
- "Set character pose actions change your character if you used the properties to select a new one.
Work around: reselect the New Pose for the action"
- Events in WMA audio do not fire
- OnDonePlaying for Flash Activities Doesn't Work with IE11
- Print Action doesn't bring up Print Dialog in Firefox
- Text that contains certain characters within it displays in the Question Creator, but will not display on the page in Edit mode or when published
- Portuguese audio does not function in run or preview mode
- Unable to import Flash files on French language
- The loading of pages in Run mode and Preview mode in v12 and v16 is very slow as compared to v11. Several enhancements have been made to improve this.
- After doing a "SaveAs" the Publish->HTML Destination Folder is not updated
- SCORM option "Launch in a Separate Window" has no affect
- When Publishing to Offline in zipped mode the replace icon option doesn't work
- Pages with lots of text render slowly in build view
- Lectora crashing when doing M4A to MP3 conversion
- Text alignment doesn't always import from PPT
- Full screen option for videos doesn't highlight in Run/Preview mode or Offline publish
- Android : Exiting full screen when in landscape causes the page to zoom in
- The time for an event from a LO package file comes in as zero
- When Publish for Seamless Play is used, some scripts which count individual page visits are incorrectly incrementing
- RCD content not sizing correctly on devices
- Bookmarking for SPP and no Lightbox Pop Up does not return you to where you were
- Bug in export/import of pkg file when special characters in textblock
- Using Pop Up windows with AICC SPP course causes errors
- Certificate prints blank with protect content enabled
- Enabling Custom Radio Buttons and Checkboxes through Preferences will override the Web Accessibility Settings, which should disable this feature
- Fade transition on form objects causes objects to never display
- WWhen video is viewed full-screen on iOS devices the device's default skin is used. Lectora does not have control.
- Table-of-Contents Progress Bar with test section scope always stays blank if any pages are excluded
- Underline doesn't work on Listboxes in Run and Preview modes
- Random Transition doesn't load the full RSS Feed
- Some v11 button fonts are not converting well to v12/v16
- Float & Fade in/out transitions in IE 8 leaves text "fuzzy"
- In lower views with an image and text block, with text wrapping turned on, the text block is not growing as it should when the text block is full
- Float Up/Down with Sudden/Steady In Effect, on shapes and images with reflections shifts the object
- Undo after editing a QR code updates the properties, but the QR code does not change
- TOC does not resize correctly when a resize action is used.
- With text scaling applied, while editing a text block scale shows 100% size
- TOC Menu won't change pages if menu has a transition and the title has a chapter
- RCD: Cropped images and Overriden resources don't work
- WMA audio won’t play if publishing with “Protect content” unless speaker icon is used
- Drop-Down TOC will not Anchor
- Existing Likert questions saved within library objects or imported from package files will not be converted to single question format.
- Multiple Choice question choice text is slightly misaligned in Preview and Publish modes
- Entry Fields/Fill-in-the-Blank questions will not retain entire answers in xAPI publish
- Duplicate reserved variable names are being created when you copy a test
- Page Count on a Test wraps to next line when viewed in PhonePortrait
- Randomized test section prevents score value to be set in course variable/passed to LMS
- Student Name does not appear in Test Results window
- Seamless Player: Web widgets are not cleaning up correctly
- Seamless Player: Problems publishing multiple AUs to ReviewLink
- Seamless Player: Screen reader issuesissues