Lectora Desktop currently has the following known issues:
All issues are current as of 4/3/2017
Select the appropriate tab below to review specific known issues
Resolved in release 17.0
Resolved in release 17.0
Audio and Video controllers not appearing correctly in Run and Preview modes
- Print Current Page action will only print one page in Firefox
- Actions tied to event flags at the end of audio/video do not fire
- OnDone Action does not fire with .WAV files on IE
- m4a Does not play in Awesomium (RUN MODE/PREVIEW)
- "Set character pose actions change your character if you used the properties to select a new one.
Work around: reselect the New Pose for the action"
- Events in WMA audio do not fire
- Text that contains certain characters within it displays in the Question Creator, but will not display on the page in Edit mode or when published
- Portuguese audio does not function in run or preview mode
- Unable to import Flash files on French language
- The loading of pages in Run mode and Preview mode in v12 and v16 is very slow as compared to v11. Several enhancements have been made to improve this.
- After doing a "SaveAs" the Publish->HTML Destination Folder is not updated
- SCORM option "Launch in a Separate Window" has no affect
- When Publishing to Offline in zipped mode the replace icon option doesn't work
- Pages with lots of text render slowly in build view
- Lectora crashing when doing M4A to MP3 conversion
- Text alignment doesn't always import from PPT
- Android : Exiting full screen when in landscape causes the page to zoom in
- The time for an event from a LO package file comes in as zero
- When Publish for Seamless Play is used, some scripts which count individual page visits are incorrectly incrementing
- RCD content not sizing correctly on devices
- Enabling Custom Radio Buttons and Checkboxes through Preferences will override the Web Accessibility Settings, which should disable this feature
- Fade transition on form objects causes objects to never display
- When video is viewed full-screen on iOS devices the device's default skin is used. Lectora does not have control.
- Table-of-Contents Progress Bar with test section scope always stays blank if any pages are excluded
- Underline doesn't work on Listboxes in Run and Preview modes
- Random Transition doesn't load the full RSS Feed
- Some v11 button fonts are not converting well to v12/v16
- Float & Fade in/out transitions in IE 8 leaves text "fuzzy"
- In lower views with an image and text block, with text wrapping turned on, the text block is not growing as it should when the text block is full
- Float Up/Down with Sudden/Steady In Effect, on shapes and images with reflections shifts the object
- Undo after editing a QR code updates the properties, but the QR code does not change
- TOC does not resize correctly when a resize action is used.
- With text scaling applied, while editing a text block scale shows 100% size
- TOC Menu won't change pages if menu has a transition and the title has a chapter
- RCD: Cropped images and Overriden resources don't work
- WMA audio won’t play if publishing with “Protect content” unless speaker icon is used
- Existing Likert questions saved within library objects or imported from package files will not be converted to single question format.
- Multiple Choice question choice text is slightly misaligned in Preview and Publish modes
- Duplicate reserved variable names are being created when you copy a test
- Page Count on a Test wraps to next line when viewed in PhonePortrait
- Randomized test section prevents score value to be set in course variable/passed to LMS
- Seamless Player: Web widgets are not cleaning up correctly
- Seamless Player: Problems publishing multiple AUs to ReviewLink
- Seamless Player: Screen reader issues