Lectora Online currently has the following known issues:
All issues are current as of 1/27/2017
Select the appropriate tab below to review specific known issues. Please see the Release Notes for a full list of issues resolved in the most recent release.
Attached documents are referenced correctly in imsmanifest
Publishing metadata to HTML not is implemented correctly
To set a Table Header, whole row must be selected
Hyperlink - text selection and setting via context menu improvements
Hyperlink - IE11 editing improvements
Unused resources warning, but resources have been removed according to Resource Manager
In Firefox and Edge browsers, when applying some textures to a shape they are applied as a solid color when outline weight is odd - Edit mode only
xAPI - Hot Spot question graded individually - issues with statements on ScormCloud
Buttons with borders applied only in other states are cut off when state is viewed
Inline Variables - VAR(AICC_Course_ID) showing up blank in Scorm Cloud
Callout shadow positions are off when callout tail is extended
Some bullet types imported from Lectora Inspire or Publisher are not available in this version
Find / Replace is not replacing text in Notes
- In a RCD ttile, if you insert a text block into a mobile view and then add text that includes line breaks, when you switch back to desktop view and then back to the mobile view the text block will have an increased height.
- Copying text in a title that has a background set at the plate level will cause the background color to be inserted into the copied text. This is seen when pasting the text. This is a problem with Chrome and Safari on Mac. Workaround: Paste using Ctrl+Shift+V or if you have already pasted the text select / cut / and then re-paste using Ctrl+Shift+V.
- Chrome; objects filled with images that have transparency can appear choppy in Run and Edit modes.
- Gradients applied to Stock Button turns Normal/Disabled States into a Square
- Audio, Speaker icon should be a tab stop item Run mode, double tab required to play via spacebar when published